I'm down
Must we really be Obsessed to something that doesn't even exist? I mean, well, we can believe but to an extend of falling into Obsession? Really have to?
I'd rather you believing in yourself that you were able to achieve what you have today was because you Earned it yourself and not else.
I thought it was okay... but you went too in-depth into it. I don't know how to show my encouragement.
I will get over it. : D Cheers.
I believe in hard work and myself, not anything else. You're Wrong! Though I believe in Luck.
I'd rather you believing in yourself that you were able to achieve what you have today was because you Earned it yourself and not else.
I thought it was okay... but you went too in-depth into it. I don't know how to show my encouragement.
I will get over it. : D Cheers.
I believe in hard work and myself, not anything else. You're Wrong! Though I believe in Luck.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home